Saturday, June 8, 2013

The Life I had back



I am sorry, I am trying hard to be in this world but its very hard to be ........ I am trying to return to being a child/ spontaneous/ happy.. trying new stuff and experimenting the world again through my 5 senses but ... failing

I dont like being alone, but I dont like being with people too... why am I wrong/ weird/ strange/ different.. I want to feel normal/ be normal/ but be a child

I am always lamenting being a girl, I always feel abused by the idea of being for the family ... no identity of my own... no voice... no choice... I always feel imprisoned, so am I imprisoning myself or is it the society

Most girls doesnt feel the way I feel... why are they different to me.. why do they feel that its normal to be treated that way!! why is it unjust to me.. am I really that different

Why am I like that Why am I hurt Why am I different Why cant I have a voice
I am jailed in my family's traditions and soon will be jailed in my husband's

Why cant I have my candy life back?
The one I had when I was just a little girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment